Knowledge Base - Geolocalise tutorial
Step 4: Entries managment
Open your site in backend, and select the menu Components > Sobi2. Once in the component Sobi2, go to the left side menu and choose Plugins > Plugin Manager and choose Geolocalise. Go to Entries managment. Here you will see two line:
4.1 . "Action": manage the made request for Google Maps for your SOBI adds.
Remember: Google dont allow more than 15000 request by 24h period and by IP, do not abuse, else Google can be remove your apiKey and block your account.
4.2 "Geocoding options"
- Category choice: Choose the SOBI category for Geolocalise
- Common Address: If you have a part of addreses of your SOBI entry defined in same way, you can add a common complementar address for each entries. For example: Paris+France. Please separate all items with the \'+\' charter.
- Include childs: include sub-categories entries
- Include unpublished: include the unpublished entries
- Options: You can choose between entries without coordinates or entries with coordinates defined.
- << Prev