Knowledge Base - Geolocalise tutorial
Step 1: Plugin Installation
You just download the plugin. For that you received by email a download link that contains the order number like "1234567890". Keep this email, with them you can download the updates. Customers usualy recieved a download link or you can find it in your download center
- Open your site in backend;
- Select the menu Components > Sobi2;
- Go to the left side menu and choose (1) Plugins > (2) Plugin Manager.
- Click the "Choose File" button and select the file pluginGeolocalise.zip
- (3) Click install and the plugin should be installed.
In case of installation error:
- Check writing privileges (CHMOD) in the folder 'com_sobi2/plugins' in 'components' and 'administrator / components'
- Try to install an official plugin like Gallery from Sigsiu.net
- Perform a system check in Sobi and correct any errors.
Once installation is complete, In SOBI Pluginns, select Geolocalise, go to "Version & registration" tab of your plugin and enter the registration number (for exemple: 123456789) which we mentioned above. Click save. Your plugin is now registered.
In "Version & registration" line you will now see a message in green indicating that the registration is correct (Your product is registred. Thank you.) and that the version is updated.
Note: Your version may be newer than the server, because we do not publish necessarily minor update.