We provide support !
You can find all needed documentation to make our application work, for free on our Support Centre. In addition, if you have a valid subscription, you can open support tickets.
Common issue: If your map do not appear with a Oops! Something went wrong or the radius search input display a similar message, you need to prodive a Google API key.
Since June 2016 the Google map Api is mandatory.
To fix this you need to obtain a free apikey and set it into your product
- If you do not find the place where to put this APIkey, you need to get the last product version.
Reply time: Depending on the complexity of your support issue it's usually between a few hours and 48 hours. When we expect longer delays we will notify you.
- SupportStandard Support for Subscribers
- Installation issues
- Basic configuration
- How to use questions
- Bug squashing
Assistance for the above is available through our ticket system for our support subscribers.
- Access the ticket center Open Ticket
- Installation Installation and Development Service
- Design, customizations and development
- Server migration, data import
- 3rd party integration, plugin and feature development
- Conflict with other 3rd party component or templates
Assistance for the items above is available through our Installation and Development Service.
- Access the installation center Installation