Knowledge Base - Tutorial : Radius Search Application
The Sobipro Radius Search application is a native SobiPro Application (plugin) and fully integrated with and installed within SobiPro.
The Radius Search allows you to add a field into the native SobiPro search form to be able to add both centerpoint and radius distance criteria to the SobiPro search function. It works in conjunction with and is entirely integrated with that form. You can search just by radius distance or with any combination of native SobiPro search criteria.
The main features are :
- Select any address arrount the world as center point (no additionnal database installation)
- Locate me function as center point
- Customisable radius values and unit (Kilometers, Miles, Nautical miles)
- Customisable search field label
- Show distance from center on Sobipro vCard's
- Full customisable distance display on vCars (1025.587 km, 1'025,6 km, 1.026km, ...)
- Priority area for selecting center point (if the area is Texas USA, then typing Paris, return Paris, TX, and not Paris, France)
- Next >>
Sobipro Radius Search - Application