Knowledge Base - Gateway for JEvents
The specific settings tab
The options on this tab are generated based on the currently selected pattern. In this tab you can select various different filters for the current markerset allowing you to further customise your data pool. You may also select some other options which are not filter related.
- Filter Generator: Here you can introduce SQL queries to filter out your results. The Geocode Factory query will be build with your optional filter. For instance, in the example above the condition is that the data in the field "city" has to be equal to "Zurich". This way, the JEvents which meet this condition will be used only. There is a list of different queries based on time:
- dtstart> '2011-08-15 11:00:00' create a filter that filters entries that take place AFTER August 15, 2011.
- dtstart> '2011-08-01' AND startdate < '2011-09-31' filter between 2 dates
- dtstart> NOW() future events since now
Warning: The use of this feature is the most common source of errors that result in no markerset being displayed! Remember that here you are adding a clause/condition affecting the mysql database query. Each wrong or missing charter/quote will cause an error. Handle with care!
- Date format: Select here the date format to display dates into the bubble or such.
- Only furure or past Events : This option will automatically display only past, futur or all events. We can imagine 2 markersets, for past events, a grey icon and for future events, a color icon.
- Draw Lines ... : Select if you wish to Draw Lines between the markers.
- << Prev
Geocode Factory 5